»Ë»Ñ ´º½º

»çȸ´º½º ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.

• ºÏ¸¶Å© ¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
¡°¹ýÄ¡ ¹Ï´Â´Ù¸é ¿ìÅ©¶óÀ̳ª °ï°æ ħ¹¬ ¾È µÅ¡±¡¦ Çѵ¿ÈÆ, ±¹Á¦ ¹«´ë¼­ ¿µ¾î ¿¬¼³
¼¼°èÀϺ¸ ±â»çÁ¦°ø: 2023-03-21 19:39:25
¹ý¹«Àå°ü ȸÀǼ­ Àç°Ç Çù·Â ¾à¼Ó
ùÛ, ¿µ¾î ½Ç·Â ¡®À¯Ã¢¡¯¡¦22ÀÏ ±Í±¹

Çѵ¿ÈÆ ¹ý¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÌ ±¹Á¦ ¹«´ë¿¡¼­ ¡°¿ì¸®°¡ ¹ÎÁÖÁÖÀÇ¿Í ¹ýÄ¡¸¦ ¹Ï´Â´Ù¸é ¹«°íÇÑ ¿ìÅ©¶óÀ̳ªÀεéÀÇ °ï°æ¿¡ ħ¹¬Çؼ­´Â ¾È µÈ´Ù¡±¸ç ¿ìÅ©¶óÀ̳ª Àç°ÇÀ» À§ÇÑ Çѱ¹ Á¤ºÎÀÇ ±ä¹ÐÇÑ Çù·ÂÀ» ¾à¼ÓÇß´Ù.

Çѵ¿ÈÆ ¹ý¹«ºÎ Àå°üÀÌ 20ÀÏ(ÇöÁö½Ã°£) ¿µ±¹ ·±´ø ¼¼°è ¹ý¹«ºÎ Àå°ü ȸÀÇ¿¡¼­ ¹ß¾ðÇÏ°í ÀÖ´Ù.
¹ý¹«ºÎ Á¦°ø
21ÀÏ ¹ý¹«ºÎ¿¡ µû¸£¸é ÇÑ Àå°üÀº 20ÀÏ(ÇöÁö½Ã°£) ¿µ±¹ ·±´ø¿¡¼­ ¿ìÅ©¶óÀ̳ª »çÅ¿¡ ´ëÇÑ ±¹Á¦Çü»çÀçÆǼÒ(ICC) È°µ¿ ¹× ÀüÀï ÇÇÇØÀÚ Áö¿øÀ» À§ÇØ ¿­¸° ¡®¼¼°è ¹ý¹«ºÎ Àå°ü ȸÀÇ¡¯¿¡ Âü¼®ÇØ ¡°(·¯½Ã¾ÆÀÇ) ¿ìÅ©¶óÀ̳ª ħ·«Àº Áï½Ã ³¡³ª¾ß ÇÑ´Ù¡±¸é¼­ ÀÌ°°ÀÌ ¹àÇû´Ù.

ÇÑ Àå°üÀº ȸÀÇ¿¡¼­ 1950³â ºÏÇÑÀÇ Ä§·«À¸·Î 6¡¤25ÀüÀïÀÌ ¹ß¹ß, ¹«°íÇÑ ¹Î°£ÀεéÀÌ Èñ»ýµÇ´Â µî Çѱ¹ÀÌ °íÅë¹Þ¾Ò°í ±¹Á¦»çȸ Áö¿øÀ¸·Î ´Ù½Ã ÀϾ ¿ª»ç¸¦ ¾ð±ÞÇϸ鼭 ¡°¿ì¸®´Â ±× ´©±¸º¸´Ù ±¹Á¦Àû ¿¬´ë¿Í Áö¿øÀÇ Á߿伺À» ¾Ë°í ÀÖ´Ù¡±°í °­Á¶Çß´Ù.
¿ì¸® Á¤ºÎ´Â Áö³­ÇØ 1¾ï´Þ·¯¿¡ ÀÌ¾î ¿ÃÇØ 1¾ï3000¸¸´Þ·¯(¾à 1699¾ï¿ø)¸¦ ¿ìÅ©¶óÀ̳ª¿¡ Áö¿øÇÒ ¿¹Á¤ÀÌ´Ù.

ÇÑ Àå°üÀº À¯Ã¢ÇÑ ¿µ¾î ½Ç·ÂÀ» °®Ãá °ÍÀ¸·Î ¾Ë·ÁÁ³´Ù.
À̹ø ȸÀÇ¿¡¼­ ¿µ±¹¡¤µ¶ÀÏ¡¤ÇÁ¶û½º µî ÁÖ¿ä±¹ ¹ý¹«Àå°ü 20¿©¸í, ICC¿Í À¯·´¿¬ÇÕ(EU) °ü°èÀÚ 40¿©¸í°ú ±¹Á¦ Çù·Â ¹æ¾ÈÀ» ³íÀÇÇÑ ÇÑ Àå°üÀº 22ÀÏ ±Í±¹ÇÑ´Ù.

20ÀÏ(ÇöÁö½Ã°£) ¿µ±¹ ·±´ø¿¡¼­ ¿­¸° ¼¼°è ¹ý¹«ºÎ Àå°ü ȸÀÇ Âü¼®ÀÚµéÀÌ ±â³ä»çÁøÀ» Âï°í ÀÖ´Ù.
Çѵ¿ÈÆ ¹ý¹«ºÎ Àå°ü(¾Õ¿¡¼­ µÎ ¹ø° ÁÙ ¿À¸¥ÂÊ µÎ ¹ø°)µµ º¸ÀδÙ.
·±´ø=AP¿¬ÇÕ´º½º
´ÙÀ½Àº ÇÑ Àå°ü ¿µ¾î ¿¬¼³ Àü¹®.

¥°. Your Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen, First and foremost, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to the Right Honorable Dominic Raab, and Dutch Minister of Justice and Security Dilan Yesilgoz-Zegerius, for hosting today¡¯s Conference and for inviting me. I take pride in that we are gathered here together to safeguard freedom and democracy in the great tradition of international solidarity, respect for lives of people, and rule of law.

¥±. My fellow colleagues, The aggression against Ukraine poses a major challenge to the international community. It must end immediately. An illegal invasion taking innocent lives cannot be justified under any circumstances. And the values we profess to be sacred and universal must be protected. As a responsible member of the international community, and the 6th largest contributor, Korea is fully committed to collaborating closely with the ICC. We have pledged an additional 130 million dollars in assistance to the Ukrainian people on top of the 100 million dollars provided last year.

¥². It is true that Korea is a faraway country from Ukraine: however, no matter how far, Korean people hear the sound of bombing against civilians and heart-wrenching cries for the loss of their loved ones. It is not about geography or distance. It is about solidarity and justice. If we speak of ourselves as civilized and peace-loving community of nations, and if we indeed believe in democracy and rule of law, we should never remain silent on the plight of innocent people in Ukraine. Silence in the face of inhumane acts will diminish our values and strength. Silence will embolden potential war criminals to cross the line time and again. Silence now will make this world a more dangerous place in the future.

¥³. Korea suffered from acts of aggression in 1950, and it was innocent civilians who bore the brunt of the devastation. Even to this day, some of the deep, broad wounds of war have not been fully healed. It was during these difficult times that international community rose in solidarity and provided support to the Korean people. As a people, we understand, probably more than anybody else, the importance of the international solidarity and support and what that means for the victims in Ukraine. It is not about politics or ideology. It is about what our hearts tell us to do.

¥´. Honorable Minister Denys Maliuska, and Prosecutor General Andriy Kostin, We extend deepest empathy to the people of Ukraine. Korea will closely cooperate to help Ukraine rise again.

¥µ. My fellow colleagues, We reaffirm our strong support for the collective efforts to bring peace and justice and to stand on the side of the victims. I join all you here today with my earnest desire that the people of Ukraine will once again live in peace and fully enjoy freedom and justice as soon as possible. Thank you.

¹ÚÁø¿µ ±âÀÚ jyp@segye.com

<º» ÄÜÅÙÃ÷ÀÇ ÀúÀÛ±Ç ¹× ¹ýÀû Ã¥ÀÓÀº ¼¼°èÀϺ¸(www.segye.com)¿¡ ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, »Ë»Ñ´Â Á¦ÈÞ¸¦ ÅëÇØ Á¦°øÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.>
´º½º ½ºÅ©·¦À» Çϸé ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ ¶Ç´Â Á¤Ä¡ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ¿¡ °Ô½Ã±ÛÀÌ µî·ÏµË´Ï´Ù. ½ºÅ©·¦Çϱâ >

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
ºÏ¸¶Å©¹öÆ° °øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 1 Ãßõ 1 ´Þ¸¶µÇ»ç
2023-03-21 * Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 º­¶û³¡¿¡¼±
2023-03-21 * Á¡¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
  1. ´ñ±ÛÁÖ¼Òº¹»ç
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û -¸ñ·Ïº¸±â