»Ë»Ñ ´º½º
¹®È­´º½º ÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
  • ºÏ¸¶Å© ¾ÆÀÌÄÜ
NewJeans' Hanni speaks out about alleged workplace bullying at National Assembly
¾ÆÁÖ°æÁ¦ ±â»çÁ¦°ø: 2024-10-15 15:50:33
NewJeans member Hanni heads to the National Assembly¡¯s Environment and Labor Committees audit hall in Yeouido Seoul on Oct15 2024 Yonhap
Hanni, a member of girl band NewJeans (center), arrives the National Assembly in Yeouido, Seoul on Oct. 15, 2024. Yonhap
SEOUL, October 15 (AJP) - Hanni, a member of K-pop girl band NewJeans made a baffling appearance at the National Assembly on Tuesday.
In a parliamentary audit of the Ministry of Environment and Labor committee, Hanni was scrutinized regarding workplace bullying and other forms of harassment she had endured.
"What I experienced, which was not a one-time issue, is something anyone could go through," said the 20-year-old Vietnamese-born girl. "I came forward because I felt it shouldn't be buried."
Hanni created a buzz last month immediately after revealing an episode of being ostracized during a YouTube stream. At that time, she claimed that a manager of other K-pop group under the same management agency HYBE told the group's members to "ignore" her, implying that she had been bullied within her agency.
When asked why she and possibly other NewJeans members were allegedly bullied, Hanni responded, "I don't know why I went through this," expressing her confusion about the situation.
Tuesday's audit largely focused on determining whether artists or K-pop singers like Hanni should be recognized as employees in the same way as other workers, as there are no specific guidelines for this unique showbusiness industry.
Kim Joo-young, CEO of ADOR, HYBE's sub-label, who allegedly dismissed Hanni's request for help was also present at the audit. She claimed she tried to lend a helping hand to Hanni, but that was immediately denied by here.
Hanni's appearance, though not legally obligated, was made due to her strong personal determination. "I'll appear for myself, the members, and my fans," she said last month via Phoning, a platform run by the five-member band to communicate with their fans. "I've thought about this a lot and concluded this is the right thing to do. I'll protect NewJeans and my fans."
Park Ung ¼ö½À±âÀÚ ungpark@ajupress.com

<º» ÄÜÅÙÃ÷ÀÇ ÀúÀÛ±Ç ¹× ¹ýÀû Ã¥ÀÓÀº ¾ÆÁÖ°æÁ¦(www.ajunews.com)¿¡ ÀÖÀ¸¸ç, »Ë»Ñ´Â Á¦ÈÞ¸¦ ÅëÇØ Á¦°øÇÏ°í ÀÖ½À´Ï´Ù.>
´º½º ½ºÅ©·¦À» Çϸé ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ ¶Ç´Â Á¤Ä¡ÀÚÀ¯°Ô½ÃÆÇ¿¡ °Ô½Ã±ÛÀÌ µî·ÏµË´Ï´Ù. ½ºÅ©·¦Çϱâ >

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û