»Ë»Ñ Ä¿¹Â´ÏƼ

ÆÇ ´ÙÀÌÅ© : ¸®±× ÃÖ°í ÇǴϼÅ? ½ð.4

• Liverpool star Virgil van Dijk recalls iconic 2019 moment when he denied 'one of the best finishers in the Premier League'
  • Liverpool's Virgil van Dijk says he thinks Heung-Min Son is one of the best finishers in the Premier League.
https://tbrfootball.com/liverpool-star-virgil-van-dijk-recalls-iconic-2019-moment-when-he-denied-one-of-the-best-finishers-in-the-premier-league/

Virgil van Dijk praises Heung-Min Son¡¯s finishing

Van Dijk spoke about Son¡¯s finishing ability, claiming that he¡¯s one of the best in the Premier League. The Dutchman also remarked that Son is great at finishing on both feet.

¡°It all goes very quickly, he could¡¯ve scored that quickly, but in that split second I¡¯m thinking don¡¯t play the ball to Son, I cover that line and I block that line because I think Son is one of the best finishers in the Premier League, left and right footed.

¹Ý´ÙÀÌÅ©°¡ ¼ÕÈï¹ÎÀÇ ¸¶¹«¸® ´É·ÂÀ» Ī¼ÛÇÏ´Ù.

¹Ý´ÙÀÌÅ©´Â ¼ÕÈï¹ÎÀÇ ¸¶¹«¸® ´É·ÂÀ» À̾߱âÇϸ鼭 ±×°¡ ¸®±× ÃÖ°íÀÇ ÇǴϼŶó ĪÇß´Ù. ÀÌ ³×´ú¶õµåÀÎÀº ¶ÇÇÑ ½ðÀÇ ¾ç ¹ß ¸ðµÎ ´ë´ÜÇÑ ÇǴϼŠ´É·ÂÀ» Áö³æÀ½À» »ó±â½ÃÄ×´Ù.

(¹«»ç ½Ã¼ÒÄÚ¿Í ¼ÕÈï¹ÎÀÌ ´Þ·Áµé ´ç½Ã 1:2·Î ¼öºñ¸¦ Çß¾ú´ø °ÍÀ» »ó±âÇϸç)

"¸ðµç°Ô ¼ø½Ä°£¿¡ ¹ú¾îÁ³¾î¿ä, ±×¶§ Àú´Â (½Ã¼ÒÄڷκÎÅÍ)¼ÕÈï¹Î¿¡°Ô °øÀÌ ¿¬°áµÇÁö ¾Ê±â À§ÇØ Æнº¶óÀÎÀ» Ä¿¹öÇÏ°í ºí·ÏÇß½À´Ï´Ù. 

Á¦»ý°¢¿¡ ¼ÕÀº ¸®±× ÃÖ°íÀÇ ÇǴϼſ´±â ¶§¹®ÀÌÁÒ. ¿Þ¹ß ¿À¸¥¹ß °¡¸±°Í ¾øÀÌ."

--------------

¸®±× ÃÖ°í µðÆæ´õ°¡ ¸®±× ÃÖ°í¶ó°í ÀÎÁ¤ÇÏ´Â ¼±¼ö¸¦

ÀÚ±¹¿¡¼­ ´ë°¡¸® ±úÁø»õ³¢µé¸¸ ¸øÇÑ´Ù°í ±ô.

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 À̽´·¹ÀÌ

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 »õ»î2

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 °¡½Ã»ÓÀβɱæ

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ¸¶³àÀÇ»êÃ¥
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â