»Ë»Ñ Æ÷·³

¾Ë¸® ÃæÀü½Ä LED ·£ÅÏ ÁÖ¹®ÇÏ½ÅºÐµé °è½Å°¡¿ä?5

• ½ÑŸ's
  • µî·ÏÀÏ 2014-12-15 13:47
  • Á¶È¸¼ö 847

11¿ù 11Àϳ¯ ¼Ò°³µÈ±Û º¸°í ÁÖ¹®Çߴµ¥.. 2°³¿ä..

³Ê¹« ¾È¿Í¼­ ±ÛÀ» ³²°å´õ´Ï... ¹Ý¼ÛµÇ¾ú´Ù°í ¿Ô³×¿ä.. ´Ù½Ã º¸³»¸éÀº 40ÀÏ °É¸°´Ù¸ç..¤Ð¤Ð

´Ù½Ã º¸³¾¶§´Â ¾ÈÀüÇÏ°Ô ¹ÞÀ»¼ö ÀÖ°Ô²û º¸³»Áشٴµ¥.. ÂÁ..

±Ùµ¥ Àú¸»°íµµ ÃÑ 7°³°¡ ¹Ý¼ÛµÇ¾ú´Ù°í ÇÏ´øµ¥... Ȥ½Ã Àúó·³ ÁÖ¹®ÇϽŠķÆ÷´Ôµé °è½Å°¡¿ä?

Q&A ±ÛÀÔ´Ï´Ù.. ¤Ì¤Ì

CKEBY Bin
2014-12-14 19:32:49
hi friend,
we send lots of parcels every day. we will not check the checking number after we sent it .
so when the buyer told us that the checking number have problem,we will know it .so now when you tell me ,we check ,and it say return ,so we know that ,there have 7 ordder that send to your country have been return .
if we send to you again ,we will change the delivery way ,it is safe ,but it need about 40 days .
and if you open the dispute ,you can receive the money in about 7 working days .
Jackson

Lee Hwan-Jun
2014-12-14 18:23:46
If it was returned, I wonder why you haven't told me yet about it till now.  
If you resend it, will there be possibility it will be returned again??
And I want to know if I cancel the order now, the refund will be done right away? Please let me know.

CKEBY Bin
2014-12-11 18:52:21
hi friend,
all your parcel have been return by your country customs .
sorry for that ,we can't control .how about now ? we resend again ? if resend ,you will receive it in about 40 days .
Jackson

Lee Hwan-Jun
2014-12-11 18:46:20
I received the tracking number for the order ( No: -, -) that I ordered on the 11th Nov, 2014 at Ali Express but it can't even be tracked at Sweden Post.  
I wonder if it was really shipped or please let me know what happened.

ÃßõÇϱ⠴ٸ¥ÀÇ°ß 0
|
°øÀ¯¹öÆ°

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ÂÞ³ë¯~

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ½ÑŸ's

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ÂÞ³ë¯~

´Ù¸¥ÀÇ°ß 0 Ãßõ 0 ½ÑŸ's
  • ¾Ë¸² ¿å¼³, »óó ÁÙ ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¾ÇÇÃÀº »ï°¡ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
©¹æ »çÁø  
¡â ÀÌÀü±Û¡ä ´ÙÀ½±Û ¸ñ·Ïº¸±â